Grease Bucket pumps are designed for quick and effortless greasing in applications that require large volume of lubrication on a daily basis. It’s use extends from agricultural equipment to excavators and other earth moving equipment in automotive applications. They can be used by setting a high volume at high-pressure. Grease discharge where the pump delivers up to 9 grams of grease on high volume setting. The wetted components include steel, aluminium, brass and nitrile rubber.
- It develops up to 4000 PSI (275 bar) on High pressure setting.
- It delivers up to 9 grams / stroke on high-volume settings.
- It comes with a complete 2.2 m of high-pressure hose fitted and accessories.
- Lever operated pump mounted over the cover of the drum.
- The pump contains a steel construction cost head and solid steel pump chamber.
- Quick and easy openable cover.
- Includes an adjustable carry handle.
- It has a high Grease discharge per stroke that makes it four times more efficient than most liver Grease guns.
- They work manually without air pressure.
- It saves the Grease as the excess grease Returns to the Grease bucket.
- It eliminates dribble and mess on the couple a tip offering a clean disconnect without any mess.
- The clip on lead keeps rain and dust away thus protecting the grease bucket pump.
- Pressure return valve and standard G coupler Grease coupler prevents Grease vestige thus helping to save grease costs.
- It is suggested to use oil mixed semisolid dust free Grease.
- Do not replace skilled Grease from the floor on to the containers
- The pressure horse and unit should always be kept clean with regular cleaning and monitoring.
- Pressure should be released when not in use.
Buy OE quality parts at affordable prices from the comfort of your home through YantraLive.com